You are hereBack to top
A luxury landmark set in the heart of a historic precinct, InterContinental Singapore is the flagship hotel of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) in Singapore. Deeply rooted in the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah, the hotel is well-positioned in proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street and Kampong Glam.
Located just minutes away from Marina Bay and the Central Business District, the hotel is a short 20 minutes’ drive from Singapore Changi Airport, and offers easy access to the rest of the city with the Bugis Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train station situated just steps away. Replete with convenience at the doorstep, the adjoining Bugis Junction shopping mall which spans over 200 retail and dining outlets, offers a prelude to what the exciting destination has to offer.
We are honoured to receive global recognition of our hospitality.
- 2017 Forbes Travel Guide Rating (Third consecutive year)
- 2017 DestinAsian Readers' Choice Award
- 2017 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Best Asian Restaurants Award 2017 - Man Fu Yuan
- Ctrip Travellers' Top Spots 2016 - Best Facilities Hotel
- The Peak, G Restaurant Awards of Excellence 2016 -
Ash & Elm & The Lobby Lounge
- World Travel Awards 2016 - Singapore's Leading Conference Hotel
- National Heritage Board, Patron of Heritage Awards 2015