You are hereBack to top
A luxury landmark set in the heart of a historical precinct, InterContinental Singapore is the flagship hotel of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) in Singapore and winner of the prestigious DestinAsian Readers' Choice Awards 2017. Deeply rooted in the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah, the hotel is well-positioned in proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street and Kampong Glam.
Located minutes away from Marina Bay and the Central Business District, the hotel is a short 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi Airport, and offers easy access to the city with the Bugis Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train station situated a 5-minute walk away. The adjoining Bugis Junction shopping mall offers over 200 dining, shopping and entertainment options.
- CVENT, Top 50 Asia Pacific Meeting Hotels 2017
- 2017 Forbes Travel Guide Rating (Third consecutive year)
- 2017 DestinAsian Readers' Choice Award
- 2017 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Best Asian Restaurants Award 2017 - Man Fu Yuan
- Ctrip Travellers' Top Spots 2016 - Best Facilities Hotel
- The Peak, G Restaurant Awards of Excellence 2016 -
Ash & Elm & The Lobby Lounge
- National Heritage Board, Patron of Heritage Awards 2015