Our website utilises cookies in order to optimise your online experience.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It is stored on your device and can be accessed again by that website on your next visit. Cookies allow the website to access browsing information in order to:
- remember the settings that you have entered, such as your preferred language and username.
- give you access to all of a site’s features by letting the site know what type of device, browser, operating system, monitor, etc. you are using. These technical cookies do not identify you.
- help a website improve its performance by recording a user’s experience. These technical cookies do not identify you.
- serve you ads that relate to your interests, and to limit the frequency with which ads appear during your web visit.
- allow third-party affiliates who market a website to be paid for sending users to that website.
Our websites use some of the above cookies in a variety of ways, such as by allowing us to:
- optimise the size and orientation of our websites’ layout for your specific display, operating system and device.
- provide content in your preferred language.
- automatically fill in log-ins or forms by remembering some of the information you filled in during a previous visit.
- personalise your visit by remembering some of the information you filled in during a previous visit.
- enhance security on our websites.
- analyse how you navigate our sites and how many times you visit our websites’ pages so that we can improve your experience.